Wednesday, September 23, 2009

First Haircut

Before


Luke's hair has been getting out of control. In every picture we have taken recently he has had wings over his ears. So over Labor Day weekend we gave Luke his first haircut. We didnt think Luke would allow someone else to cut his hair, so Doug proposed that I do it. I have never cut hair before, and I dont think attempting to do so on a 15 month old was a great idea. VERY DIFFICULT! Moving target and lots of screaming :)

After...not sure if he should smile...is it over?

5 comments:

Mike said...

He grew up so much between the 'before' and 'after'... what a handsome little boy :)

The Laubs said...

I gave up on cutting Devin's hair at about 5 months. It's easier just to take him in and get it cut than fight him the whole time. Cookie Cutters does kids hair if you decide to take him somewhere. They have movies, cool cars to sit in and even a slide. Devin still doesn't love it, but at least it gets done. Luke's hair looks great though!

Matt and Misty said...

So handsome! Good job Sarah. I am impressed :)

Julie said...

What a cute boy! You are so brave to cut his hair yourself. I cut Dylans bangs just once and swore never to do it again!

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

way to go!