Thursday, October 15, 2009

5 Year Anniversary



So this past weekend Doug and I celebrated out 5th wedding anniversary in style.
Doug took me away to the Dakota in Park City, and my mom was kind enough to watch Luke while we were away.
The hotel was amazing, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a romantic getaway!

Outside....Amazing!!


Inside our suite...Amazing!!



We had a spectacular dinner at the Spruce restaurant in the hotel, and then had drinks by the fire near the pools.


It was wonderful, and we enjoyed every moment. Five years has come and gone quickly, but we are very happy and looking forward to many more years together.

4 comments:

Jami said...

What a fun getaway! Happy anniversary!

fillmore family said...

Yay for anniversary getaways! Congratulations on 5 years! :)

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

sounds great!! Happy Anniversary

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary! I just heard about that place. It looks amazing!