Monday, September 15, 2008

Time Lapse

As I mentioned in the previous post, we are trying to avoid the thumb sucking habit... is the fight futile??
Any suggestions?






3 comments:

Julie said...

I wish I could give you some advice, but I have no experience with thumbsucking. He still so little though, that I don't know that I would fight against it very hard just yet.

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

Hey Girl! I'm so sorry that I haven't posted anything on here yet! Man we really miss you guys! It makes me so sad that we miss so much of Luke growing up. I wanted to thank you guys again for the beautiful necklace! I love it!!!! Thank you for thinking of me. Let's get together soon k! I know life is busy on both ends, but we really need to find to get together. It's a long drive for you guys, but just know that you are always welcome here as well. We love and miss you all! Give Luke a squeeze for us k :)

Lisa said...

Don't worry about either until he's 3 (I actually saw a 6 yo with a bink at the zoo last week!) JJ was bink, K nothing, AJ thumb, S nothing. At least his thumb is attached and can't get lost :)

Cute blog and Cute kid!