
I think having a child has aged Doug and I significantly. I am pretty sure it is the lack of sleep, as well and the constant worry. I shudder to think of what we may look like in the next few years if the pace continues to be break neck.
Here are a few photos to prove it... ;)


The day we came home from the hospital, and here I am in my PJ's with hair pulled back...pretty much the way I look 90% of the time.
Can you see Doug's gray hair & wrinkles...


The day we came home from the hospital, and here I am in my PJ's with hair pulled back...pretty much the way I look 90% of the time.
Can you see Doug's gray hair & wrinkles...



Don't be fooled. I am sleeping in this photo...I squeeze in every moment I can.
Did I mention that Doug and I fell asleep last night at 7pm...?
It is exhausting, I don't know how y'all do it!
P.S. There is nothing I would rather grow old doing! :)


6 comments:
Isn't it amazing that after you have a child...none of that stuff really matters anymore?? Bring on the wrinkles!
P.S. I live in my PJ's 90% of the time also these days...
And it gets worse with each one you add. Half of the time I try to stay up after 8pm so I can have a little peace and quiet time. I may be exhausted, but it is worth it to have the house to ourselves.
Don't feel bad about going to bed early...Matt is usually in bed by eight. I can only imagine what it will be like when we have a kid
Oh my gosh you are too funny! You know I found my first gray hair just a few days after having Dylan! I feel like I look so tired and old all the time too. But you're right it's all worth it. I consider my stretch marks battle wounds!
Gray hair?...That's just "shine" from the lights, sun, moon, tv, computer, stop lights...etc. Wrinkles?...You must've gotten something permantely stuck in your eye. You'll get it out eventually, maybe. Sarah? It's not possible for you to age! Jammies, pony's, and other disguises!
Keep on pluggin along. It will get better. You just have to roll with it. Your sweetums is soooo cute!!!
Post a Comment