Here are the rules:
1. Go to your pictures
2. Upload the fourth picture from the fourth file
3. Post
4.Tag four friends
1. Go to your pictures
2. Upload the fourth picture from the fourth file
3. Post
4.Tag four friends
So this picture was taken from our front porch.About a year ago, Doug saw a duck with ducklings marching in a row down the sidewalk. He took pictures, and decided started archiving "The things I have seen from my front porch". There have been several interesting and humorous events outside our front door. (Maybe I should blog about them in the future). Anyway...
This particular picture was of the scene just after a cyclist was hit by a car. A couple of days later, there was a group of cyclists on the corner of 9th and 9th with signs encouraging people to slow down and share the roads!
Amen to that! Just a few days ago I witnessed a woman hit a kid on his way to school.
I tag Jami, Briana, Heather and Audrey.


2 comments:
OH MY HECK!!!! Was the kid ok?! You totally stopped, didn't you!? Of course you did. OH I hope he/she was ok. I would become hysterical if one of my little ones got hit on the way to school after saying "have a good day mom" and "goodbye, love you!" Definitely going to make sure they get an extra tighter squeeze tomorrow. :o(
Yeah, Luckily the kid was ok. I stopped and we called 911. He was scraped up, but didn't appear to have broken anything. It is very scary though.
Post a Comment