As Luke grows and becomes busier, we are constantly looking for ways to keep him entertained. Our latest efforts have lead us to buy the Bungee Jumper! (Exciting, I know). I am happy to say that he loves it. I was surprised at how quickly he caught on. He is giddy in the air, and seems to like the independence as well.
I have also found it handy in freeing up hands so I can make dinner or fold the laundry.


7 comments:
What a cutie! It's like he's surprising himself with each jump, I love it! Can't wait to meet him!
Whoa! Whiplash. (I guess his legs are more powerful than he probably anticipated) At least it will strengthen his neck muscles so he doesn't look too much like a bobble head. ;o) (I LOVE it!)
how fun! i want one for myself! ha ha ha. It was really fun hanging out with you and Doug this weekend! I'm sad to hear that little Luke got sick though! :( hopefully he is feeling better soon!
That is the best video. He looks like he is having so much fun!
I just love his chunky little legs!
That was so much fun watching him in that! I am glad we were able to see you all, and glad to hear that he is feeling better! I hope we get to see you again soon. Give Luke a hug for us!
Luke is so adorable! I especially love his tube socks that he is sportin'. He looks like so much fun. Also I wanted to apologize for Matt not calling Doug back...Just tell Doug to keep bugging him and Matt will eventually get his act together. I don't know what his problem is?? Anyway we love you and miss you! We are going to be home the week of Christmas and would love to get together with you if you are in town. Let us know.
Post a Comment