skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So Luke is now almost nine months old and Doug and I still cant decide who he looks like. Sometimes I think he looks just like Doug and other times I think he looks just like me. Maybe he is just a good combination of both our genes, but here are a few pictures of each of us. Tell us what you think.
Sarah

Doug

Luke

Sarah

Luke

Luke

Doug
5 comments:
He does have some traits of both, but I think he looks a lot like his mama.
Wow! You are right! He does look a lot like both of you. It is actually really funny. I guess I always thought he looked more like Doug but after looking at these pictures he really does look a lot like you. It will be fun to see who he looks like more as he gets older.
I always thought he looked just like his daddy...but then I saw the first picture in this post of you. He looks just like his mama! But then he looks like the last picture of Doug...he is the best traits of both of you. So cute!
Before I read the name, I thought the first picture of you was Luke. Then I scrolled to the last and saw the two of Luke and Doug and they look a lot alike. I am going with a great mix of the both of you.
I think he looks more like Doug, but you are defintely in there too. Funny how that happens huh?
Post a Comment