Thursday, February 19, 2009

Three Cheers for Working Moms!

So I am sure that many of you working moms are more stable than I am, but, being a working mom is tough stuff.
Yesterday I was a complete wreck. I am sure I was something to behold. Poor Doug couldn't do anything right and just about anything he said would either put me into tears or a fit of laughter that still put me into tears...Lets just say I don't function well on only 2-3 hours of sleep.
I am feeling much better today. Now I just have to clean my house before my grandmother gets here.... :)

Here's to keeping it together... at least most of the time!


http://api.ning.com/files/zniINCG9rk57HeIWgHo7k8k*4igZ4Jbwgt4BmTP9wPOaMDTBBTEFLBj8fK5JTlOzt09lcX-KdIJddTJENM-ncyfVya56RgTN/wecandoit.jpg

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I honestly don't know how you do it all! I was close to a nervous breakdown when I worked while JJ was little, and I was only part time! Kudos to you-it won't last forever :)

Julie said...

I loved my job, but it totally wasn't worth it for me to keep it. Dylan was in daycare and we were ALWAYS sick. Plus I was basically working to pay for daycare. It's hard being a working mom, but it does make you treasure the time you have with your little one more.