So Luke has definitely entered the "lets put everything in our mouth" phase. I feel like I have to vacuum constantly and he still seems to find the tiniest things to put in his mouth. He especially loves the strings on hoodies and jackets. :)
Very cute! Sammy hasn't left the 'put everything in your mouth' phase and I can't keep up with the stuff left by the others. Mine is a 'sammy what are you eating now' mission to keep him alive!
PS just reading your profile info makes me tired! You two are BUSY! Cute family :)
Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is beauty, admire it. Life is bliss, taste it. Life is a dream, realize it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a duty, complete it. Life is a game, play it. Life is a promise, fulfill it. Life is sorrow, overcome it. Life is a song, sing it. Life is a struggle, accept it. Life is a tragedy, confront it. Life is an adventure, dare it. Life is luck, make it. Life is too precious, do not destroy it. Life is life, fight for it. -- Mother Teresa
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on. -- Havelock Ellis
I am the wife of an enthusiastic homebrewer and full time law student. Mom to the most adorable little boy, and owner of a hyperactive, yet lovable pointer. I also work full time as a pediatric registered nurse.
Life is Good!
2 comments:
You don't need to pull out the vacuum...he is the vacuum!!! Too cute. They do find EVERYTHING!
Very cute! Sammy hasn't left the 'put everything in your mouth' phase and I can't keep up with the stuff left by the others. Mine is a 'sammy what are you eating now' mission to keep him alive!
PS just reading your profile info makes me tired! You two are BUSY! Cute family :)
Post a Comment