Monday, June 22, 2009
YUCKY!
So Luke had his one year check up on Thursday. He was 27 lbs 2 oz and 32.5 inches. Unfortunately I think he got a bug while we were there... I tried so hard to wipe things down and not let him play with the toys there...ugh! The poor guy was sick all day Saturday and couldnt keep much down. Whatever he got moves fast! So far we have six casualties and counting...Happy Fathers Day Dad! I am so sorry everyone! We didnt want to share the love with ya'll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Don't worry about it, I think everyone came out alive...Today I am very tired and sore, but it could be worse I guess. I guess that's what we get for wanting to play with such a cute little boy!!!
Oh Sarah, that sucks! You go to the Dr. to make sure he's healthy and he ends up sick!
Post a Comment