
Many of you out there are much better about getting a professional to take pictures of your kids or family...Doug and I take a lot of happy snaps with our camera, but have never had Luke or our family professionally photographed.
By word of mouth I heard about Amber Rust, who owns two color photography.
She was great! So patient with Luke, who was tired, and I think she did a fantastic job!
Here are a few of the pictures she took. I couldn't be happier. Now I just to choose a few to frame for the house....







6 comments:
What a beautiful family :) Such fun pictures, too!
What fun pictures! I love this style of photography. Luke is such a cute boy.
cute pics! Just don't forget to get one printed for us! These would be really cute on your Christmas cards!
These are so cute! They turned out great.
The next time I come to your house, I'll expect to see an "art gallery". They ALL need to be framed and presented! What great shots. - wonder how good she be at capturing my family/Eli!?
LOVE them all!!
These are great Sarah! What a beautiful family you have!
Post a Comment