Monday, July 13, 2009

Wawa Dancing?!

As many of you know Doug and I don't have TV. In the evenings we usually put on some music, have dinner and just hang. It seems like most evenings we end up dancing in the living room with Luke before bedtime.
Luke loves it, and I didn't realize how much until a few weeks ago when we were at my parents house for Fathers Day and the TV was on. Luke was transfixed by the music and sounds. He was so cute and started dancing around the living room. I realized then he knew what to do when he heard a beat...

Take a look!




A few more happy snaps of our dancing....









3 comments:

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

What a cutie! It was so funny to watch him dance at your mom's! Love it!

The Laubs said...

So cute! Love the dancing.

Julie said...

What a little stud! The boy can move!