So today has been an eventful day at the Wawa household.
First off, Doug got his braces off!!

Hip Hip Hooray!
Next, I am trying to learn how to swim. Which Doug thinks is hilarious...But I am determined. I really want to compete in a triathlon this spring. Anywho, I had my first lesson today, and I gained a whole new appreciation for how difficult competitive swimming is.
Lastly, Luke figured out how to get out of the crib today. Luckily no injuries were sustained in his first jump, but I am not willing to take another chance, so we were forced to come up with a solution.
A. Put a net over the crib
or
B. Switch over to a toddler bed
We went for plan B. I guess he's gotta learn to sleep in a real bed sometime, but I am mourning the loss of my baby. He isn't even 18 months and he is getting so big.

The landing pad he created for himself :)

Mommy is tired, I think I will try out this little bed.
We did go out and get a side rail to put on the bed. Luke is very excited about his new found freedom.

My two tired guys... here is hoping for a good night in the new bed.


3 comments:
Yay for no more braces!!!!
Good luck with the big boy bed. The first few nights can be rough, but they settle into it eventually.
I can't believe he is big enough for a toddler bed...didn't you just have him? It is crazy how fast time goes. And Doug...lookin' good!:)
Good luck in the big boy bed. Let me know how it goes and any tricks you pick up. I am terrified of the switch. He is getting so big!
Post a Comment