Our Halloween festivities started a couple of weeks ago, when a friend recommended a pumpkin patch, and we picked up a few pumpkins to carve. Luke would not hold still long enough for me to catch a great picture, but he had a great time running around and playing.


Picking out his first pumpkin.

Some of you have probably seen the video Doug took of our pumpkin carving on facebook. We had a great evening carving. Again, Luke would not hold still for very long, but I think he enjoyed the evening as well. I was glad to just get one picture of him with his hand in the pumpkin, for posterity.


Cleaning the guts out of his first pumpkin.

Luke was a pirate for Halloween. I know I am his mother, but he looked pretty adorable. Luke was able wear his costume all weekend. The law school held a trick or treat for the kids on Friday, and we went trick or treating at my moms house on Saturday.


Trying to open up his treats.

Chillin and eating M&M's

Sugar high.

Just Cute.


Trick or Treating.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


5 comments:
Such a cute costume and boy! Growing up way too fast.
Ok...Luke is the cutest little pirate ever! I adore the hat!
I have to agree with you. He really is just an adorable little pirate :)
Oh my gosh! He is such a cute pirate! What a fun Halloween!
I didn't realize how long its been since I've stalked your blog! Sorry.
First off, your anniversary blog made me smile. Wow! 5 years already! (And I'll see if I can campaign jared for ours in Jan. That place is Bee-U-tiful!
Luke's hair looks great. You did a good job!
SO...how DID it go with Luke's first night in the toddler bed. And yea, that came fast!
Loved the pirate costumes. I think I need to venture out mor from just walmart. There's are really basic and boring. But I loved his hat!
Yeah for Doug and his shiny straight teeth.
Post a Comment