This weekend we spent at my moms house. Every year she makes home made rolls and chili. Yummy!
Early in the evening we dressed Luke up and went to visit a few neighbors. Later we had a bunch of friends over laughed ourselves silly.
It was a good day!

Unfortunately, the weekend went downhill from there. Luke got a fever Saturday morning. All day Saturday he seemed to be warm. He was drooling and chewing on his hands...I really thought he was teething. As the day went on he just became more irritable. He was inconsolable last night, and his temp was over 101. So today we went to the Instacare and found that he has bilateral ear infections. Ugh...the poor boy!
Looking back at the pictures we took this weekend, the signs were there.




3 comments:
OH! This last picture makes you want to just snuggle him close and kiss him over and over till he feels better. I hope the infections are small and heal quickly!
Sorry you missed the shower today. I know it sucks to have sick kids. I hope he gets feeling better soon. See you at work.
What a cute little pumpkin you have! Aawww, I hope he gets better really soon.
Post a Comment