Friday, October 17, 2008

Male Bonding


Since I have been back to work Doug and Luke get to spend three nights a week alone together.
Doug is a great dad, and this quality time together has really made them closer. Its fun to see them interact, and at times rather comical.

As many of you know Doug is a fantastic and enthusiastic homebrewer. Our friends Mike and Kelly sent us this T-shirt, which is a reference to homebrewing. Wort, pronounced wert, is basically the unfermented form of the beer. It contains the sugars from the grains and is boiled and then cooled in the beer making process.
















Luke also likes to hang out and watch movies with Daddy...oye!

In the evenings Luke experiences "fuss-budget" time. Typically between 6:30- 8pm he only wants to be held. So we walk...We recently bought this backpack for the boy. (He no longer fits in the snuggly) I think the two of them are so cute in their matching hats!
I do however have mixed feelings about them going out together. I absolutely love that Doug is such a great dad, who is involved and likes to take care of Luke. On the other hand...he is getting hit on while he is out and about with the boy. What's a girl to do?

2 comments:

Audrey said...

I'm such a mush when it comes to seeing daddy's interact with their kids the way doug is showing us in his "fuss-budget". It's SO cool!

Matt and Misty said...

I'm diggin' the matching beanies. Those are awesome! It doesn't surprise me at all that the lady's are hitting on your boys. They really are too cute.