Saturday, October 4, 2008

Four Years and Happier than Ever!






















So this week commemorates the 4th anniversary of the beginning of our little family.
Doug and I were married October 9th 2004. We have been very blessed, and are especially happy to have Luke as the newest addition to our family.

Hopefully we continue to grow in love and happiness for many years to come.
Love you Dougie!

8 comments:

Jami said...

Happy Anniversary, Sarah and Doug! You have a great little family. Sarah, you are such a great mom and I am excited that you stepped down from the charge nurse position. You were a great charge nurse, but I think you will be happy with your decision...I was!

fillmore family said...

Congrats Sarah! Wow, 4 years really? That went by fast :) Time flies.I am so happy for you and your little family!

Matt and Misty said...

You guys are so adorable! We can only hope to be as happy as you two are at four years. Keep up the good work! :)

Julie said...

*Happy Anniversary!*

Since you got married on the other side of the country I would love to see some more of your wedding photos!

Julie said...

*Happy Anniversary!*

Since you got married on the other side of the country I would love to see some more of your wedding photos!

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

Happy anniversary you two!!!! hope it was a great one!! xoxo lots of love

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

Are you guys coming up for Halloween???? We would love to see you guys, or this weekend, maybe? let us know k!

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary!! Can't believe it has been 4yrs already. Hope you had a wonderful day.