A couple of weeks ago, Luke turned six months old.
I can hardly believe it. Luke is sitting up and grabbing everything. He also cut two teeth this week, which unfortunately for him has been a bit painful.
At his six month check up Luke was 20 lbs 11 oz, and 29 inches long!!!
He is in the 95th percentile for his height, and the 90th for his weight.
Our "little" boy is wearing size 4 diapers! (Is that normal?)
It is also time to get a new car seat... I can barely get him buckled in with a jacket on. Most of the clothing he is wearing is 18 month... we can barely keep up with all his growing.
This time is so exiting though, his world becoming bigger everyday.
He is developing a great personality, and getting to be more fun everyday.



5 comments:
6 months??? Where did the time go. He is sooo cute.
Nice Hat! He is getting bigger every time I see him. I am so glad that we have been able to be around you guys a bit more. See you this weekend. xoxo
As long as he stays in sz 4 diaper for a LONG time...they yes that's normal. If you have to move to 5 fairly quickly, let just assume you've got a giant on your hands. ;o) A super cute one!
He looks like a little man in that out-fit. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!! Love the card by the way.
What a chunky monkey! I always say it's better to have a chubby healthy baby than a skinny one. Just wait, when he starts to be mobile he will thin out really fast.
Post a Comment