
One of our dear friends, and fellow blogging couple, has recently given up the fight for a full head of hair. It would seem long full locks of luscious naturally curly hair was not in the genetic cards for our dear friend Matthew.
I am happy to report however that he has accepted himself and embraced his protein excretion scarcity by shaving the one or two hairs that hung in there with him during his noble struggle for folicular fortitude.
To show our support I (as Douglas the guest writer) have unsheathed my Wahl hair clippers and smote my own scalp in a manner echoing our dear friend's.
Mr. Cannon....this buzz cuts for you.


3 comments:
A true friend, indeed!
My good friend, as I have reached this juncture of my life where the battle with my once thick hair has been lost, I think back to a younger day, with a fuller head of hair and realize that day sadly may never return. Although the powers that be did not bless me with a full head of hair I am thankful I have a round head. Things can always be worse! You look good with a shaved head. This is a true measure of frindship! It sure was good to see you guys over the holiday and I hope The baby likes the new look (not to mention Sarah). My wife is just now, 2 weeks later, starting to look at me like she recognizes me again. I raise a glass to baldness... it's not all bad.
way to go Doug!
Post a Comment