
*What are some of his nicknames:
Dougie, The Meat, Farmboy, Punchkie,
* Where did you meet?
In a pre-algebra class... good old WestConn.
*How long did you date before you were married?
3 and a half years.
*How long have you been married for?
Just over 4 Years
*Who said I love you first?
Doug
*When and where was your first kiss?
On our second date, on the doorstep as he was dropping me off.
* Who kissed who first?
I kissed him first!
*Who proposed?
Doug. He was very romantic and planned the whole day...it was very special. Lunch on the coast and proposed in a little lighthouse...awwww!
*What's your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Just be. We are homebodies, but some of our favorite memories are from our cross country road trip.
*Do you have kids? Yes How many? Just one, Luke.
*What does he do that surprises you?
Just how much he loves our little one.
*What's your favorite feature about him?
He has very nice eyes, green/hazel.
*What's your favorite quality about him?
If I have to choose just one....his thoughtfulness.
* Does he have a nickname for you?
Nope
*What's his favorite color?
Blue
*What's his favorite food?
Mint Chip Ice Cream
*What is his favorite sport?
Does Ping Pong count?...I think enjoys going with friends and socializing more than the sports themselves.
*What's a hidden talent that he has?
Writing and cooking!
* How old is he?
29
*What do you admire most about him?
His family values....Dont let him fool you, they are there.
*What's his favorite past time?
Homebrewing or playing Civilization.
*Who eats more?
Depends on the food...
*Who is taller?
Hello?
*Who sings better?
I think Doug does even though he doesn't do it often.
*Who is smarter?
Definitely Doug!
*Who does the laundry?
Me.
* Who pays the bills?
Hmm...Interesting question...depends on your interpretation of "pays" :)
* Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Me
* Who mows the lawn?
The Neighbors....Don't ask, its embarrassing.
*Who cooks dinner?
Usually Doug....I really need to learn how to cook.
*Who drives?
We trade off, although he prefers to drive now that we have Luke...I have to "manage" him.
* Who is more stubborn?
Too close to call.
*Who controls the T.V. remote?
Doug
*Whose temper is worse?
Depends on how much sleep I have had.
*Who does the dishes?
Who ever needs a clean dish...Just kidding! Its not quite that bad.
*Whose parents do you see more often?
Mine because they are local...We miss you Joyce!
I tag anyone who wants to share a few thoughts about their man.


No comments:
Post a Comment